Recipes: click to view
Apple Chicken Stir-Fry
||Click Here to Send us a Recipe
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/3 teaspoon baking soda
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup milk
1 cup apples, peeled and grated
7 eight-inch pancakes.
1. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and nutmeg in
2. In a separate bowl, mix baking soda, egg, butter, vanilla,
3. Combine both mixtures stirring only until blended. Fold
in grated apple.
4. Bake on hot, lightly greased griddle.
5. When batter is full of holes, turn to brown on other side.
Turn pancakes only once while cooking.